Vinyl Pressing & Record Pressing from VDC Group
Vinyl pressing is thriving at the moment, with numerous vinyl manufacturing plants enjoying record orders. VDC/Sony DADC are now proud to offer high quality vinyl record pressing for independent artists and major labels, and this service in turn is helping to serve the musicians of today.
VDC/Sony DADC want to offer you a premium vinyl pressing package. We manufacture all of our vinyl records in Europe, and use only those presses that produce the best class of records, with exceptional packaging options to meet your requirements. Absolutely all of our vinyl work is manufactured on these superb presses to guarantee you receive high quality products every time.
Vinyl Record Pressing to Meet Your Specifications
Our experienced team perform a number of quality checks during the production process to make sure your product sounds spot on when it’s delivered. We offer vinyl pressing on 7”, 10” or 12” in a choice of either standard black or a variety of colours. We can manufacture the following colour designs:
- Coloured Records with Speckles – where a base colour is overlaid with a ‘speckled’ effect using secondary colours. Please note that this design is not possible for heavy 7” records.
- Two Colours Half/Half – these records combine two colours in a “half and half” design.
- Two Colours (Colour in Colour) – a design where a random secondary colour effect lies over the top of the base colour. Please note that this design is not possible for heavy 7” records.
- Two Colours Side A/Side B – this choice colours each side of a record with a random colour.
- Three Colour Records – a method where the surface area is divided into three different colour segments. Please note that this design is limited to the manufacture of 300 units.
As if that’s not enough, we can create shaped vinyl in geometric shapes. Please note that coloured vinyl record pressing work can deteriorate the acoustic quality of a recording, especially when it involves non-transparent or fluorescent pigments. This degradation cannot be subjected to claim.
Record Pressing is Here to Stay – Contact VDC Group
Our standard records weigh in at 140 grams, with a heavy weight of up to 180 grams. In an industry where turnaround times are measured in months and can fluctuate wildly, VDC delivers your records in approximately 12 weeks, giving you confidence that you’ll receive your vinyl pressings on time.
For any vinyl pressing enquiries, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0208 963 3555. We’ll be happy to help.